World's Best Cocktails: 500 Signature Drinks from the World's Best Bars and Bartenders
Bar-hop around the globe with this collection of 500 unique craft cocktail recipes from the world’s best bars and bartenders, featuring brilliant pictures, mixology tips, and historical insights.
World's Best Cocktails is an exciting global journey, providing the secrets to successful cocktail making and finding the world’s best bars and bartenders, from Long Island to London, Berlin to Bratislava and beyond. Cocktail and liquor connoisseur Tom Sandham provides an appraisal of global cocktail culture, highlighting the trends and techniques that make the finest drinks popular in their native lands and across the world. Distinguished bartenders such as Jim Meehan and Dale de Groff in New York and Tony Conigliaro and Salvatore Calabrese in London share their tips, while cutting-edge recent award winning bartenders point to the future with their new daring flavor combinations. Inspired drinkers: Now you can learn more about what to drink and where, and enjoy the coolest cocktail experiences from around the world in your own homes.
- New copy
- 500 amazing recipes with full color photographs
- Reviews of the world’s top bars
- Opening section on the history of cocktails, and helpful closing sections on glassware, garnishes, and techniques
- 304 pages
- 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches – great for a coffee table as well as your bar
- Published in October 2012