Vintage White Horse Metal Jug
Great collector's item made to promote White Horse, the famous blended Scotch whisky from Edinburgh, Scotland. This attractive metal jug has the White Horse Cellar logo cast into the metal - not just stamped or printed! In terrific condition, just a few slight scratches. Originally distributed by Browne-Vintners Co., most likely from the 1970's. Can be used as a water pitcher, or just as a terrific accent piece in your bar.
- Metal jug, looks like pewter
- 4 1/2 inches high, and approximately 3 3/4 inches in diameter
- Same design on the front and back
- Stamped on the bottom with "100% Scotch Whiskies Blended 86 Proof", "Sole Distributors Browne-Vintners Co. NY"
- Vintage item, probably from the 1970s