Vintage Copper and Brass Ice Bucket with Lion's Head Handles
A treasure from the 70s, this Coppercraft Guild ice bucket is made of copper and brass with lion's head handles on the sides, and insulated with a black plastic liner.
This item is pre-owned, has a little bit of wear and a few small dark spots on the surface, and the fit of the lid isn't as snug as it probably was originally... But it's so distinctive, and would make such a cool statement in your bar!
- Copper and brass, with a black plastic insert for insulation
- Double lion's head handles
- Black plastic handle on top of the lid
- 7 1/4 inches tall, and 7 1/4 inches in diameter
- Made in the USA by Coppercraft Guild