Ideal for home bartending, this guide features the top 150 cocktails in the world, with practical recipes, great tips, and terrific photographs. It helps you master the classics, but also provides suggestions and variations so you can ultimately personalize these drinks and make them your very own. Perfect for those who enjoy making drinks as much as drinking them!
- Introductory sections on how to set up a home bar, barware/equipment needed, and cocktail making techniques
- With each recipe, you'll get: Preparation Tips, Ingredients, Tools Needed, Mixing Methods, Garnish Instructions, Cost Level, Degree of Difficulty, and a Photo
- 192 pages
- Spiral bound, so it lies flat while you're mixing!
- 8 x 6.3 x 0.9 inches – Convenient to handle and store
- Originally published in 2010, updated in 2015