Great collector's item made to promote White Horse, the famous blended Scotch whisky from Edinburgh, Scotland. This attractive metal jug has the White Horse Cellar logo cast into the metal - not just stamped or printed! In terrific condition, just a few slight scratches. Originally distributed by Browne-Vintners Co., most likely from the 1970's. Can be used as a water pitcher, or just as a terrific accent piece in your bar.
- Metal jug, looks like pewter
- 4 1/2 inches high, and approximately 3 3/4 inches in diameter
- Same design on the front and back
- Stamped on the bottom with "100% Scotch Whiskies Blended 86 Proof", "Sole Distributors Browne-Vintners Co. NY"
- Vintage item, probably from the 1970s