In 1915, the brothers of the founder of Farberware started a new company of their own, called Farber Bros Krome-Kraft. They manufactured a variety of glassware and barware, including some striking cocktail shakers like this fabulous Art Deco style shaker.
Made of chrome with a black bakelite wing shaped handle, horizontal etched lines around the body, and handsome etching around the lid. In fantastic condition except for a scrape on the chrome finish at the top of the spout (see last picture). Otherwise only minor pitting from usage, and still fully functional - or great for a dramatic display piece on your bar.
- Chrome with a stylish black bakelite handle
- 3 pieces - shaker, lid and spout
- Around 11 inches tall, and approximately 5 inches wide
- Krome-Kraft Farber Bros New York logo mark on the bottom
- Overall great condition with minor wear, with the exception of one scrape of the chrome finish on the spout
- Probably made in the 1930's; Great art deco style!